Friday, February 3, 2012

Faith, Rick Santorum, and Michael Medved...What do they have in common?

Well, it has been quite a week.  I won't go into all the crazy details because much of it was craziness at work, including the live remote we had yesterday with Michael Medved that almost did not happen.  About the time I was going to have to jump in the car with Michael and head back to the studio at 1:30pm for 3pm broadcast start time, our ops manager was able to connect and get the show on the air.  Hallelujah...it was a great broadcast and nice evening event.  After the event, I spoke to Michael for a bit and right before we left I told him about Rick Santorum and Faith.  How Rick helped save Faith's life because of his advice from experience with their daughter Bella.  Michael was impressed with the story and asked if he could repeat it.  He said he would not use names, but I told him to go ahead and use names as we want to promote the story and obviously Trisomy 18.

Well today at 5:15pm, I was sitting in my office working and listening to the Michael Medved show when Michael began to tell the story.  He did a pretty good job especially considering he was doing it from memory.  I had sent him the 2 pictures above and wrote the story in the email so he could have it for reference, but my contact is his producer, the pride of  Hillsdale, Jeremy.  It just so happens that Jeremy was off today so Michael didn't get my nice little written recap.  It was quite fun to listen to though and be reminded that we live in the greatest nation on God's green earth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment