Sunday, May 29, 2011

Radio Show today

I know...I know...it has been too long for an update.  We have been busy working around the house.  Jesi and I have accomplished more in the last 3 weekends around the house than we did all of last year.  Because of this, I have neglected any posting, but we have also been in somewhat of a holding pattern.  Faith still has the distracters in while her bone heals.  We have an ENT appointment on March 7th and hopefully we will get the distracters removed quickly thereafter.  Faith is doing well overall; although, she still is waking up at 3am every night and whining.  She seems to be in a little pain as we are able to give her Tylenol and get her back to sleep.  It seems as though the distracters are hurting a bit which would make sense because she does have redness at a couple of the pin sights.  We look forward to their removal and believe she will be much much more comfortable.  She is smiling a whole lot more than ever.

Jesi and I were interviewed during Sleep Talk on News Talk 1400 today.  For those who don't know, this is the station I work at.  Sleep Talk is a program hosted by the Detroit Dental Sleep Network.  Their program is about sleep apnea and they wanted us to tell about our story to help others who might be in a much different situation, but are dealing with the sleep apnea issue.  If you have any interest, I have attached a link to the podcast of the program on our website.  You can also visit www.newstalk1400.us and click on the local podcast page then look for Sleep Talk.

http://podcast.den.liquidcompass.net/mgt/podcast/podcast.php?encoder_id=95&event_id=733

We will probably end up on 2 other shows on Faith Talk 1500 as I have been asked by these hosts to interview when we are ready.  If you listen, please let me know what you think.  We want to help others and if we need to work on our approach or anything else, I would love the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment