Tuesday, June 7, 2011

There Outta Here...well not quite yet

Faith saw Dr. Green, our ENT, today.  He thought she looked better than when we quit distracting, and I would have to agree.  He said her bone had filled in nicely, and she is ready to have those crazy distracters removed (I added crazy).  Jesi forgot to take the pliers with her so he couldn't take them out in the office for us today.  Now we will have to wait for an OR to be scheduled for next Thursday. (joking about pliers)  They will gas her to knock her out so they can remove the Darth Vader distracters, but she will not need to be intubated.  What a change, well I wish I could say from a couple of weeks ago, but the change has taken 3 months now.  God is good, and His mercy endures forever.

We are happy to be off to Ohio for my niece's graduation party this weekend.  We haven't been to visit since Christmas and before that we think it was June of last year when we were down there.  It is amazing how one little girl can alter the course of the whole family.  With all of the stuff happening, we have either not been able to drive a short 2 1/2 hours to visit the family or simply not been comfortable enough with her state to make the trip even when we could have eeked out the time.

O-H...I-O...........I wanna go back, I gotta go back to O-HI-O.

1 comment:

  1. I was probably the distraction for Jesi to forget the pliers. Sorry.

    But... maybe God knows that one more week will make the biggest of differences that even the docs aren't aware of.

    Praise God for His perfect timing!

    Have a great weekend trip!

    Jill Connelly

    ReplyDelete